Monday, February 21, 2022

New Stickers!

Hey guys! I was feeling a little inspired and I wanted to add something new to my shop, so I decided to make some cute new stickers! There are three new designs and I love how they turned out.

The first one is a cute little pennant banner with the words "Be Kind" on it in some fun colors. I have never made a sticker like this before, so it was lots of fun to create.


The second one is my "King of Kings" sticker. It's a cute little drawing of Christ sitting on some rocks with the sun behind Him, and I really love this one.


The third one of based on one of my most popular stickers in my shop. I took my "Come Follow Me" sticker and took the phrase off so it is just an image of Christ, and I love the simplicity of it! So now you can choose between a "Come Follow Me" sticker, or the new simple Christ sticker!

Here's the link to shop! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Brinley!

    I so love your blog! I couldn't help but wonder as soon as I opened your page and saw your content. "How did she do this?" The color palette you chose for your blog is also my favorite. So, I guess, this is something we have in common. Your content is neat, easy to read and understand, and really creative!

    By the way, I am saving the link to your shop. This might come in handy when I finally decide to purchase some of your amazing stickers, which I hope to do soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so much! I really love the color palette too, it makes me super happy with the bright and fun colors :)

      Delete