Wednesday, April 6, 2022

April 2022 Bullet Journal

 I used to bullet journal every year, but a couple years ago I decided to take a break from it. But I was starting to miss creating my own planner every month so I started a bullet journal again! I know it's a couple of months into the year already, but I thought what the heck, why not just start now?! So I did and I had SO much fun making all the spreads for this month! Bullet journaling is such a fun way to be creative all while trying to make your life feel organized through all the trackers and spreads you make haha. So, here's my bullet journal for April 2022!

The cover page and monthly favorites:

The calendar page:

Goals and habit tracker pages:

Budget and expenses:

Content planner and social media stats pages:

And one of my weekly spreads pages:

I absolutely love how my bullet journal came out for this month and I had so much fun designing and creating everything for it! Now to just fill it out and use it haha. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment